A heavy duty modular concrete slipform paver.
The M-1000 Slipform Paver can pour as tight as 24″ or as wide as 5′. Perfect for your curb, gutter and sidewalk concrete slipform paving projects.
M-1000 Standard Equipment
- Tier IV Diesel Engine, Rated at 99 hp (73 kw) at 2400 rpm
- Latest Generation MFS Control System including Sensors and Handheld Remote. 3D Ready.
- Four Tracks with Independent Steering
- Three Vibrators
- Heavy Duty Sectional Auger
- 30″ (762 mm) Elevation Tubes
- High Volume Wash Down System
- Quick Mule Mount System
- Right Hand or Left Hand Configuration
- Can Pour as Tight as 24″ (610 mm) Radius and as Wide as 5′ (1.52 M) Sidewalk
- Transports at 8’6″ Wide (2.59 M)
- Umbrella Assembly
- Auxiliary Grade Sensor Assembly
- Auxiliary 12 Volt Work LED Lighting Kit
- Trimmer with Carbide Teeth
- High Pressure Water Pump
- Trim and Pour Hydraulics
- Urethane Track Pads
- Flat Steel Track Pads
- Telematics and Real Time Performance Data