Training & Education
New Equipment Training
4 Days of onsite training included in every purchase of a new Miller M-Series machine. Learn how to operate, service and properly maintain your new Miller.
Used Equipment Training
Train new machine operators at any time.
Benefits of On-Site Training
- Enhance the operating efficiency of your equipment
- Upgrade your firm’s safety awareness and standards
- Decrease exposure to potential OSHA citations
- Reduce machine maintenance costs
- Train new machine operators
Miller Formless Co. leads training session at the Operating Engineers Local 49 Training & Apprenticeship Center
In March 2022, product specialist Ken Gaylord led the slipform paving training session in central Minnesota sponsored by the International Union of Operating Engineers (IUOE) Local 49. This annual event for union employees provides various types of learning opportunities—from hands-on machine operations training to guidance on using cutting-edge features such as remote control technology. [...]