Miller Formless was founded in 1970 as a leading provider of mid-sized automated paving systems and other products. Located in McHenry, Illinois, the company operates out of an 80,000+ square foot manufacturing facility and continues to provide the same quality product and service it pioneered in the 1960s. Its machines are currently used throughout the United States, Canada, Europe, Central America, Asia, and Australia.
Miller Formless seeks a Service Technician who is highly self-motivated, energetic, and organized to
serve customers by providing product knowledge and service for the company’s equipment.
- Responsible for field servicing and commissioning of new and used Miller Formless
- Will be responsible for the training of customer personnel in the safe operation and maintenance of our equipment.
- Must be knowledgeable on all parts and construction of concrete slipform pavers or related equipment.
- Must have strong communication skills for remote troubleshooting and customer support.
- Must exercise independent judgment and discretion in the performance of these duties and put forth a positive image that reflects well on the company.
- Frequent unplanned travel is required ~30%. While not away performing field service tasks, a technician will be working at the Miller Formless manufacturing facility in the production, servicing, and testing of machinery. The technician must be willing to travel internationally on occasion.
- A minimum of three year’s experience in the maintenance, operation, and troubleshooting of heavy equipment is preferred.
- Experience with basic hydraulic components, circuits, and principles is a requirement.
- Experience with DC electrical and troubleshooting is required.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org